Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and drainage design for roadway and land development projects.
Specific duties include:
• Prepare drainage area maps.
• Determine discharges, rainfall, and run-off.
• Prepare hydraulic models.
• Analyze existing and proposed open and closed drainage systems.
• Prepare drainage reports, hydraulic data sheets, and storm drain plan and profiles.
• Assist the Project Manager with project pursuits and proposal preparation.
• Work with EPA SWMM/ICPR, ArcGIS and ArcHydro.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other closely related discipline plus 1 year of experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. Experience to include working with EPA SWMM/ICPR, ArcGIS and ArcHydro.
40 hours per week, M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
6401 SW 87thAvenue, Suite 200, Miami, FL 33173.
Mail resume referencing job code# 417DPE to BCC Engineering, Inc., ATTN: Human Resources Manager, 6401 SW 87th Avenue, Suite 200, Miami, Florida 33173.